Herbal medicine is about plants, using whole plants and parts of the plant for their therapeutic value. Your herbalist will create a medicine made from fresh or dried herbs for you to use to prevent or treat diseases and to help promote a healthy body. Herbal remedies have been used for thousands of years to encourage the body to naturally heal itself.
Have you ever experience not being able to relax or unable to sleep, we have all at some point tried to find a solution to our problem. Have you tried drinking Chamomile tea to help you to sleep or tried Comfrey in an ointment for skin problem? These are herbal remedies which have been used for centuries as part of the healing process.
Herbal medicine is aim to treat the symptoms of a wide range of conditions. Herbal medicine can help to treat physical and mental disorders. Listed below are some of the conditions that can be treated and many more.
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic recurring infections
- Anxiety and depression
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck and back pains
- Behaviour disorders in children
- Session will last for one hour
- Detailed medical questionnaire to be completed
- Discussion on family history, lifestyle, diet and allergies
- Blood pressure will be taken and discussed
- Herbal treatment discussed with patient
Follow up consultation
- Discussion on treatment
- Referrals made if necessary
- Herbs prescribed if necessary
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone: 07961 583 825
Payment: 50% payment is required at the time of booking and the remaining 50% at the end of your consultation.
Cancellation: A minimum notice of 24 hours is required; if notice is not given a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.