Nutritional Therapists are trained to give advice to clients on how to improve their overall health by looking at their diet and lifestyle.
Weight Management – We all want optimum health and to strengthen our immune system. Research has shown that if you provide the body with the right nutrients by eating a balanced diet, it is capable of healing itself or to return to a good state of health. It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to maintain a healthy heart. In the UK the National Health Service and the Government are advising all to consume at least five portions of fruit and vegetables a day to significantly reduce chronic diseases and to offer many health benefits. As you get older you need to prevent diseases that are likely to occur later in life.
Toxic Overload – Toxins are harmful substances which accumulate in our bodies and put enormous strain on the efficiency of our vital organs. Once accumulated in our bodies it has a negative impact on our health and general well-being.
The Nutritional Therapist will analyse your nutritional intake to determine whether there are any imbalances within the body. We will ask you to keep a detailed diary for seven days to give us an indication of the quantity of carbohydrates, fat and protein consumed within a week.
Initial Consultation – £60.00
- Session will last for 1 hour
- Detailed questionnaire on diet, lifestyle and health problems to be completed
- Diet Diary explained and given to record dietary intake for 7 days
- Discussion with the therapist on Self Esteem and Confidence
- Discussion on body awareness – common signs to look out for to assess the state of your health
Follow Up Consultation – £40.00
- Session will last for 45 minutes
- Diet Diary discussion with the therapist and advise given
- Personal Plan develop by therapist which includes meal plans and exercise
- Health and Beauty Nutrition
In addition to receiving treatment you also have the opportunity to shop at Amizé Natural Skincare. We stock a large range of natural aromatherapy products, many recommended by our therapist.
- Detox Bath Salts
- Detoxification Oil
- Herbal Remedies and Teas
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone: 07961 583 825
Payment: 50% payment is required at the time of booking and the remaining 50% at the end of your consultation.
Cancellation: A minimum notice of 24 hours is required; if notice is not given a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.