Stress is where you find yourself in a situation where you are unable to cope; you may experience feeling nervous or filled with anxiety. Anxiety is a state of fear; it is an overreaction of the mind in an attempt to overcome a difficult situation. Your body will react to your thoughts and display a response, the response maybe lashing out at others, angry outburst or physical violence. This stress response to unexpected events is called Flight or Fight.
We all experience stress at some point in our lives, whether it is through bullying at school or stress related problems at work. There are many healthy ways to manage and cope with stress which will involve change.
- Learn how to take charge and manage your stress
- Look at your coping strategies – Are they healthy or unhealthy
- Change your situation/ Change your reaction
There are many mental symptoms of stress
STRESS IN THE WORKPLACE
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Feeling unable to cope
- Fear of the future
- The inability to complete one task before commencing on another
STRESS AT HOME
- Lack of interest in life
- A fear of being a failure
- Loss of interest in other people
- Feeling neglect
STRESS AT SCHOOL/ COLLEGE
- Awareness of suppressed rage or anger due to your inability to express true feelings
- A feeling of being bad and a feeling of Ugliness
- A target for others animosity
- Self Hatred
Initial 1:1 Consultation /Advise– 90 minutes – £95.00
- One to One advise
- Detailed consultation form to complete
- Stress Journal given to identify the stress in your life
- Learn how to exercise whilst at work
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Telephone: 07961 583 825
Payment: 50% payment is required at the time of booking and the remaining 50% at the end of your consultation.
Cancellation: A minimum notice of 24 hours is required; if notice is not given a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.